GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No. F. 6(3) FD (Rules)/2017
28, SEP 2022
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees.
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rate of Dearness Allowance payable to the State Government employees, drawing pay in the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017, under Finance Department Order of even number dated 30-03-2022 shall be revised from 34% to 38% with effect from 01-07-2022.
2. The term ‘Pay’ for the purpose of calculation of Dearness Allowance shall be the Basic Pay i.e. pay drawn in the Pay Matrix of the prescribed Levels and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like Special Pay or Personal Pay etc.
3. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fraction of 50 paisa and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fraction of less than 50 paisa may be ignored.
4. The amount of increase in Dearness Allowance for the period from 01-07-2022 to 30-09-2022 shall be credited to the GPF Account as per provisions of Rajasthan Government Servants General Provident Fund Rules, 2021 as under:
(1) For the employees recruited before 1-1-2004 – GPF Account. For the employees who were recruited on or after 1-1-2004 – GPF
(ii) 2004. For the employees of Autonomous Bodies / PSUs / Boards / Corporations etc, GPF-SAB.
5. Cash payment shall be admissible from 01-10-2022 i.e. salary for the month of October, 2022 payable on 01-11-2022.
By order of the Governor,
Secretary, Finance (Budget)
CUS-INDANDA Order July 2022.doc