Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
[Establishment Division/P.A.P. Section)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001.
Dated: 06 October 2022.
1. All Chief Postmasters General
2.All Postmasters General
3. Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF), Department of Posts
4. All General Managers (Finance)
5. All Directors/Deputy Directors of Accounts (Postal)
6. Director, RAKNPA/Directors of All PTCS
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2022
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No. 1/3/2022-E.II (B) dated 03.10.2022 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
2. This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
email-adgestt2 indiapost gov in
Copy forwarded to:
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/Sr.PPS to Director General Postal Services PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (O) Membe.
2. (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI) Member (Tech)
3. Additional Secretary & Financial Adviser.
4. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Dte/PLI Directorate
5. Sr.Deputy Director General(Vigilance)&CVO/Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
6.Director General P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
7. Secretary. Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
8. Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
9. All other Sections of Postal Directorate
10. All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
11. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post web site
12. Guard File.