New Delhi: 7th Pay Commission latest news: Central employees can get good news in the new year. Dearness allowance will increase once again in January 2022. With the increase in DA, the salary of the employees will increase again. However, it has not been decided how much the Dearness Allowance (DA Hike) will be increased in January 2022. But, according to the data of the AICPI index, 3% DA is expected to increase.
Employees will get good news in the new year!
There will be promotions in some departments of the Center by the end of December 2021. Apart from this, there is also a discussion about the fitment factor before Budget 2022, on which a decision can come. If this happens, then the minimum basic salary will also increase. But, at present, what does the data of the AICPI index say regarding dearness allowance, let us know.
DA will be decided by AICPI data
According to experts, the dearness allowance can be increased by 3% in January 2022 as well. That is, if there is an increase of 3%, the total DA can increase from 31 percent to 34 percent. According to AICPI data, the figures till September 2021 are out now. Accordingly, Dearness Allowance (DA) is 32.81 percent. According to the data till June 2021, the dearness allowance for July 2021 has been increased by 31 percent. That is, now according to its further figures, dearness allowance will be calculated and a good increase can be found in it.
DA Calculator from July 2021
Month Marks DA Percentage
July 2021 353 31.81%
August 2021 354 32.33%
September 2021 355 32.81%
October 2021 – –
November 2021 – –
December 2021 – –
Calculation of DA Marks
Calculation for July – 122.8 * 2.88 = 353.664
Total for August- 123* 2.88 = 354.24
Calculation for September – 123.3 * 2.88 = 355.104
DA will increase by 3 percent
If we look at the data of the AICPI index, till September 2021, the dearness allowance has gone up to 33 percent. That is, according to this, there has been an increase of 2 percent in it. However, the figures for October, November and December are not yet available. It is expected that it may increase further by 1 percent. If the CPI (IW) figure remains up to 125 by December 2021, then 3 percent increase in dearness allowance is certain. That is, the total DA will increase by 3% to 34 percent. It will be paid from January 2022 and the salary of central employees will increase.